I enjoy hearing from readers. Send me a note using the contact form below.
Have a question? Before you write:
- Please take a moment to search the site’s archives for more detailed thoughts on a specific topic. If you still have a question, please use the contact form below. But first…
- Disclaimer #1: People are complex. Life is complicated. This makes a written panacea nearly impossible (sadly). So, a response to your question, of course, does not mean it’s correct. In fact, I’ll openly tell you that most advice is… well, here’s my take on the topic: 3 Reasons Why Most Advice Is Bad Advice.
- Disclaimer #2: I don’t intend to insult anyone, but I do promise to share my honest opinion. This can set the occasional amygdala on fire. Oops — and sorry. However, in my experience I have found the following equation to be true: Candor + Respect = Value
- Disclaimer #3: I’m not a therapist so please use your own discretion and consult professional help if need be.
How to write a good question:
These are not mandates, but they may inspire a better response.
- Who are you? Context is the mast and sail for dynamic advice. Take 2-3 sentences explaining why your question is important to you/your current circumstances.
- Bullet points are the new paragraphs. Please try to keep it brief. (i.e.: Cliff notes are sexy)
- Include your real name: Offering thoughts to a nameless Internet surfer feels like writing a diary to the Universe.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please fill in the fields below. *(denotes required field)