One of the best aspects of having a blog is bringing like-minded people together to share ideas, stories, and lessons learned.
I encourage members to:
- Post constructive and pertinent questions and topics to the DGB community
- Support each other in accomplishing their own unique goals
- Network with each other (but please do not post spam)
Please do NOT:
- Use offensive language: There are more than 600,000 words in the English language. I am confident you can find another word.
- Belittle others: The days of playing “king of the mountain” on the playground are behind us. We’re big kids now. Please be respectful of others thoughts and feelings.
- Post spam: This forum is NOT the Yellow Pages. Shameless promotion will not be tolerated. Smacking grown-ups on the back of the hand is not enjoyable so please do not view this forum as a micro-billboarding opportunity.
- Suspension: Violation of these three rules may result in permanent suspension from the DGB community.
- Neighborhood watch: If you see someone abusing their privileges please notify us at: email@example.com
Finally, let’s not forget the most important part: have fun.