Too many blogs are monologues. To me, a dialogue sounds much more appealing. Have a thoughtful idea, concept, quotation, or question you’d like to share with the TUL community? Well, on this page, I hand the mic to you. Just make it count.
What is NOT tolerated here and may result in being permanently exiled from TUL:
- Shameless promotion
- Hate speech (negative comments and negative intentions)
- Really long posts (please keep posts under 250 words)
- Excessive or destructive swearing
That’s all. You can do it. Treat this sacred space and other fellow “pursuers of the uncommon” with respect. Doing something uncommon often involves taking a chance and risking to look like a fool. Be nice and supportive… we’re in the “trust tree.”
Some questions to think about when posting:
- What does “uncommon” mean to me?
- What I have learned that others can benefit from?
- What is the best, most uncommon advice I have been given?
And now, the mic is yours… Use the “Reply” form below to submit your thoughts.